Runway shows have always been considered “a scene to be seen,” and the Giorgio Armani Menswear Spring/Summer 2023 Show held last June in Milan is no exception.
Guest list includes current heartthrobs Jonathan Bailey who plays the role of Viscount Anthony Bridgerton in the new original Netflix series Bridgerton and Regé-Jean Page who played the role of the Duke of Hastings in the said series.
Here’s the full list:
- Mads Mikkelsen – Danish actor. In 2022 he co-starred in Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, the third chapter of the homonymous spin-off Harry Potter saga, directed by David Yates, released in cinemas last April.
- Jonathan Bailey – British actor. In 2020 he played the role of Viscount Anthony Bridgerton in the new original Netflix series Bridgerton.
- Lucas Bravo – French actor. In 2020 he played the role of Gabriel in the Netflix TV show Emily in Paris, alongside Lily Collins.
- Regé-Jean Page – British actor. In 2020 he was the leading actor in the Netflix series Bridgerton as Duke Simon Basset. In 2022 Page is the new face of the Armani Code campaign.
- Scott Eastwood – American actor, Clint Eastwood’s son. He is the face of the new Giorgio Armani’s fall/winter 2022/23 Men’s Collection.
- Giuseppe Tornatore – Oscar-winning director, screenwriter, film producer and Italian editor. His last work, Ennio, was awarded six David di Donatello and the Silver Ribbon as the best documentary on cinema.
- Diego Boneta – Mexican actor and singer. Main character and executive producer of the Luis Miguel series that aired from 2018 to 2021. He is one of the protagonists of the Father of the Bride remake.
- Giuliano Sangiorgi – Singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, founder of the Negramaro band.
- Rula Jebreal – Palestinian journalist and writer.
- D’Angelo Russell – American NBA basketball player with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- Jordan Clarkson – Filipino-American NBA basketball player with the Utah Jazz.
- Quentin Grimes – American NBA basketball player.
- Cole Anthony – American NBA basketball player.
- Ettore Messina and the Olimpia Milano basketball players – The team won the 2022 championship.
Photos courtesy of Giorgio Armani
You must be logged in to post a comment.