On June 16, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Los Angeles, California, Women In Film honored Kate Mara with The Women In Film Max Mara “Face of the Future®”.
Wearing a Max Mara black short sleeve silk cocktail dress, the diminutive star accepted the award together with the other awardees that included Nicole Kidman, Jill Soloway and Ava DuVernay.
On the red carpet, she posed for photos with Nicola Maramotti, the Global Brand Ambassador for Max Mara. Both women were wardrobed by Max Mara for the evening.
A non-profit organization dedicated to expanding and enhancing portrayals of women in all forms of global media, Women in Film honored Nicole Kidman with the 2015 Crystal Award for Excellence in Film
This year’s Crystal + Lucy Award honorees are:
- 2015 Crystal Award for Excellence in Film – Nicole Kidman
- 2015 Lucy Award for Excellence in Television – Jill Soloway
- 2015 Dorothy Arzner Directors Award® – Ava DuVernay
- The Women In Film Max Mara “Face of the Future®” 2015 – Kate Mara
Presented by Nicola Maramotti Global Brand Ambassador for Max Mara
- 2015 Tiffany & Co. / Bruce Paltrow Mentorship Award – Sue Kroll
- 2015 Sue Mengers Award – Toni Howard
Photos courtesy of Max Mara