This year’s Trick or Treatment evening will be highlighted by the official spa launch of FarmHouse Fresh Body Products, based in Frisco, Texas and ranked among the nation’s top five body care lines by the readers of American Spa.
FarmHouse Fresh will be on hand to provide samples of fragrant, Southern-inspired fall favorites including its Sweet Cream Body Milk, Honey Heel Glaze and Pumpkin Splendid Dirt Mask. The brand’s best-selling Whoopie! Cream — a white velvet buttercream shea butter voted “Favorite Body Product” by spas and the recipient of Redbook’s Most Valuable Beauty Product Award, will also be available for guests to sample
Guests of the Trick or Treatment party at The Ritz-Carlton Spa are invited to bring a canned food item when attending. All food items will be donated to the North Texas Food Bank, which is in urgent need of new donations from the greater Dallas community.
There is no cover charge for this popular annual event, and there is no requirement to book a spa or salon service. Hotel parking for the evening is complimentary with validation provided by the spa.
WHAT Trick or Treatment Happy Hour at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Dallas
WHEN Tuesday, October 15, 6 to 8 p.m.
WHERE The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Dallas, 2121 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX 75201
WHO Complimentary to the first 75 spa enthusiasts who book at (214) 922-4820
WHY Event Highlights:
· Chair Massages
· Hot Stone Hand Mini-Massages
· Epicuren Mini-Treatments and After Bath Moisturizer Gift
· NuFace Applications to Firm, Tighten and Tone Facial Skin
· Jane Iredale Makeup Artist in Residence
· Abi Ferrin Personal Stylist
· Sampling of Favorites from FarmHouse Fresh Body Products
· Kaplan MD Lip and Firming Treatments and Gift with Purchase
· Complimentary Dr. Dennis Gross Extra-Strength Peels for Home Care Use
· Skin Care Gift from Skin Authority
· Complimentary Natural Aromatherapy Bath Oil from Kneipp International
· 20% Savings on Spa Boutique Purchases Made That Evening
· 20% Savings on One Future Monday-to-Thursday Spa Treatment Booked That Evening (Excludes Salon)
Please reserve by October 11, 2013 at (214) 922-4820. Reservations will be capped at the first 75 attendees.